Thursday 8 September 2016


5X5

Five favourite songs:

Closer- The Chainsmokers- DJ duo- This song is featuring Halsey and is my current favourite song.

UGH! - The 1975- These are my favourite band and this is my favourite song off their latest album. It was released as a single in late 2015.

Tear in My Heart- Twenty-One Pilots- This song is from their album Blurryface, which was released in May 2015.

Love Yourself- Justin Bieber- This is from Justin’s album Purpose, which was released in November 2015.

Boys That Sing- Viola Beach- This is in my top five as it would have been a really good song to hear live, especially at a festival.


Image result for ugh the 1975














Five favourite albums:

Sounds Good Feels Good- 5 Seconds of Summer- This album has so many good songs to hear live and on vinyl.

Purpose- Justin Bieber- This album has a number of great songs, and a combination of ballads and dance songs.

I Like It When You Sleep, For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware of It- The 1975- This is my favourite album currently as it has a combination of ballads and songs to dance to. All the songs on this album sound great live and on vinyl too.

Coming Up for Air- Kodaline- This album is one of my favourites as it is rock and indie, it has a number of songs which sound great live.

1989- Taylor Swift- This album has so many good songs.

Image result for 1989
 








Five favourite films:

Back to the Future- This film has a really good soundtrack.

Jersey Boys- This film has so many sing-a-long songs which I love, and it’s an interesting story.

Grease- This is a classic family film and the songs are really good too.

21 Jump Street- I love this film as it has a good storyline and the characters are really funny.

Now You See Me-  This film is really clever and fast paced which is why I like it.
Image result for now you see me


















Five favourite TV shows:

Friends- This is one of the best TV shows and is my all-time favourite.

Glee- Is a really good TV show as it has lots of covers of songs from all different iconic times.

Death in Paradise- This is a really good TV show as it is about deaths on a Caribbean Island, it has a great cast too.

The Graham Norton Show- I like this as he always has a great line up of celebrities to go on his show, and a good singer to perform.

American Crime Story-The People Vs O.J. Simpson- I loved this show was it told the story of the real O.J. Simpson case. Plus, one of my favourite actors David Schwimmer played Robert Kardashian.

Image result for the people vs ojImage result for the people vs oj

Five favourite Actor/ Actress:







David Schwimmer- Is one of my favourite actors as he is so good at every role he takes on. He is mostly well-Known for playing Ross on Friends, but he was also voiced Melman in Madagascar and played Robert Kardashian in The People Vs O.J. Simpson.

Michael J. Fox- Is in my favourite film, Back to The Future. He has also been in other films and TV shows.

Jennifer Aniston-Is one of my favourite actresses, she has been in a number of films and TV shows, but is mainly known for playing Rachel Green in Friends.

Jennifer Lawrence- Is well-Known for playing Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games Trilogy. She also went on to be in many films.

Will Smith- Is an actor famous for playing Will in the Fresh Prince of Bel Air, who also went on to be in many films.

Image result for jennifer lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment